USB 2-Port Manual Switch
New Model Includes Hot Key Feature for Windows 98/ME/2000 and XP users only! (mac users will still need to use the button). The Manual USB 2.0 high speed 2 port Share Switch utilizes two USB high speed ports to switch between two personal computers who wish to share a USB printer, USB zip drive, USB scanner or other USB device commonly used to support everyday use. Switching is done manually when needed by other PC's. Both home and business will enjoy the benefits of the switching action between PC's and their peripherals.
The USB 2.0 high speed 2 port share switch comes equipped with 2 PC LED indicators which allow the user to determine which PC is being used for the USB device and an individual select switch to manually change from PC to PC. Designating which PC will use the USB device at which time will avoid conflict between PC's at any given time.
- HOT-KEY Feature for Windows Users, all you do is press the Scroll-Lock key twice on the computer you wish to use
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specification
- USB 2/4-channel switch (2/4 USB type-B connector, 1 USB type-A connector
- Supports 2/4 computer sharing with 1 device
- Switch between computers by using the Port Selection Button
- Provides Bus-Power of 500mA per port
- Two/Four LED (green) port status indicator
- IBM - Compatible PC & MAC
- MS Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP & Mac OS 9.0 or higher
- Available USB Port
- 64 MB RAM or above
- Pentium 233 MHz or higher