USB 4-Port Manual Switch
The Manual USB 2.0 4 port Share Switch utilizes four USB Ports to switch between four personal computers who wish to share a USB printer, USB zip drive, USB scanner or other USB device commonly used. Switching is done manually when needed by other PC's. Both home and business will enjoy the benefits of the automatic switching action between PC's and their peripherals.
The USB 2.0 4 port share switch comes equipped with PC LED indicators which allow the user to determine which PC is being used for the USB device and an individual select switch to manually change from PC to PC. Designating which PC will use the USB device at which time will avoid conflict between PC's at any given time.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specification
- USB 2/4-channel switch (2/4 USB type-B connector, 1 USB type-A connector
- Supports 2/4 computer sharing with 1 device
- Switch between computers by using the Port Selection Button
- Provides Bus-Power of 500mA per port
- Two/Four LED (green) port status indicator
- IBM - Compatible PC & MAC
- MS Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP & Mac OS 9.0 or higher
- Available USB Port
- 64 MB RAM or above
- Pentium 233 MHz or higher